The Online Master of Social Work (MSW) is designed to prepare students for advanced social work practice with individuals and families. Students learn clinical, organizational, policy, and administrative skills necessary for promoting social justice and equality, and enhancing the quality of life for all people. The program is 100% online and doesn’t require any visits to the Boise State campus.
In 2018 Boise State’s Online MSW program was ranked #14 in the nation for accessibility and quality education, and #12 in the nation for affordability by the independent SR Education Group.
After completing the Online MSW coursework students will be competent in:
- Demonstrating ethical and professional behavior
- Engaging diversity and difference in practice
- Advancing human rights and social, economic, and environmental justice
- Engaging in research and research-informed practice
- Engaging with and assessing individuals, families, groups, organizations, and communities
Learn more about Boise State’s Online MSW at the online.boisestate.edu website.