A 3-credit undergraduate statistics courses is a pre/corequisite for enrolling in the RN-BS Completion Track. An eligible course can be transferred to Boise State or you can choose one of the following options.
1. Take a statistics course at Boise State University.
- HLTH 280 – Introduction to Statistical Methods*
- MATH 254 – Applied Statistics with Computers*
- PSY 295 – Statistical Methods*
- CJ 426 – Criminal Justice Statistics*
- SOC 310 – Elementary Social Statistics*
- BUSSTAT 207 or BUSTAT 208 – Business Statistics
NOTE: Unless you are enrolling in Boise State’s HLTHST 280: Introduction to Statistical Methods, please do not enroll before consulting with your RN-BS Advisor.
2. Take a statistics course through Idaho Independent Study (correspondence course).
- Math 1153– Introduction to Statistics
- Psyc 300 – Statistical Methods
NOTE: Please communicate your course choice with an RN-BS Advisor before registering.
3. Take a statistics course from another regionally accredited university and transfer the credits to Boise State.
NOTE: Please confirm that the course meets the prerequisite requirement with an RN-BS Advisor prior to registering.