Online courses at Boise State use Blackboard Learn, an internet-based application. Blackboard requires a computer capable of running a certified or compatible operating system and web browser (no tablets or smartphones).
Technology requirements for the RN-BS include:
- A reliable internet connection. Broadband or a high speed network connection is highly advised.
- Access to a scanner.
- The ability to send and receive email, including email attachments.
- Knowledge of how to format and submit documents using Microsoft Word and Power Point.
- The ability to use Adobe Acrobat reader to view course materials.
- Access to a device (camera, tablet, smart phone) that allows you to create short videos.
- Software or technology specified for individual courses.