- Apply Now
Thank you for your interest in completing your bachelor’s degree at Boise State. Classes begin each fall, spring, and summer. We look forward to having you submit your application.
Classes Start Fall, Spring and Summer
|Start Term||Priority Deadline|
|Applications received after the priority deadline will be processed based upon course availability.|
|Fall Semester||July 15|
|Spring Semester||Nov 15|
|Summer Semester||April 15|
Before You Apply
If any of the following apply to you, please contact an RN-BS Advisor before applying for a transcript evaluation and information on any required general education courses. For international institutions click the following hyper link: International Credit Evaluation.
- If you graduate(d) with an Associate of Applied Science (AAS)
- If you are a Diploma Nurse
- If your ADN was awarded from a school that does not have regional accreditation
- Residency Requirement: RN-BS applicants must be practicing or plan to practice in an eligible state. Eligible states include all U.S. states except Louisiana, Georgia, Tennessee, and West Virginia
Thank you for your interest in Boise State! Whether you are a registered nurse or an ADN student looking to start completing courses toward your bachelor’s degree in nursing, we look forward to receiving your RN-BS application.
- Download and review the Application Checklist (pdf) for step-by-step application instructions.
- View application requirements and transfer policy information.
- Submit a Boise State University Application.
- Submit the supplemental RN-BS Application and the $20 processing fee.
- If needed, apply for federal financial aid using the FAFSA web site. Boise State School Code: 001616.
Transferring to Boise State (transcript reviews)
- ADN graduates with an associate of science degree meet Boise State general education requirements.
- ADN graduates with an associate of applied science degree and Diploma Nurses should request transcript reviews to to determine any unmet general education requirements.
- Boise State University accepts all academic credits from regionally accredited institutions.
- Courses transfer to Boise State on the same level as taken (lower or upper division) at the original institution.
- Quarter credits are converted to semester credits (one quarter credit equals 2/3 of a semester credit).
- The Office of the Registrar at Boise State University retains final decision on transfer credit acceptance.
For a preliminary transcript review, please send an unofficial transcript from each institution you have attended to email@example.com. Once reviewed, we will e-mail you back with information based on your specific circumstances.
Once your application is received and reviewed, an RN-BS Welcome Packet will be mailed to you. It will include information on Orientation (online), the steps to take in order to register for classes, and information on how to access various student services. We look forward to welcoming you to Boise State! View resources and student services.