The RRT to BS Degree Advancement Program (DAP) offers a relevant and challenging program that will impact graduates and the patients whom they treat.
DAP students earn a Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Care
- The degree is earned completely online without having to relocate.
- Students network with other practicing professionals.
- Successful graduates will have the skills needed to advance in their field.
We are excited that you chose to continue your education with us and are happy to help you achieve your academic goals.
Why I chose Boise State
The Boise State “faculty, the affordability of no out-of-state tuition, and ultimately, the ease of being able to continue to work full-time during the degree completion process made my decision easy. I cannot say ENOUGH about the pride I have for my Alma mater and thankfulness for the amazing quality of Boise State’s Respiratory Care Online Degree Advancement Program! I can say without a doubt, that it is SOLELY the dedication and commitments of Boise State faculty to not only engage with their online students, but to bring out the highest possible achievement each student has the potential to attain. Because of my professional growth and the mentor-ship received from Boise State faculty, I recognized an innate desire to teach. Boise [State] gave me the tools, and ultimately, the confidence to aim higher than I ever imagined. “
—Shellie Moore MEd, RRT – NPS, Program Director and Assistant Professor Gannon University Respiratory Care Program in Erie Pennsylvania
Tips for success:
- Establish a regular time for completing course work.
- Plan to spend 6-9 hours per week studying for every credit hour in which you are enrolled.
- Create a regular, reliable access to the internet and verify your computer meets minimum technical requirements.
- Be highly motivated and well-organized.
The Boise State University RRT to BSRT Degree Advancement Program has submitted a Letter of Intent for accreditation under the 2015 CoARC Degree Advancement Standards. See: http://www.coarc.com/74.html