Attend advising sessions: Get your questions answered
She will work with you on topics such as:
- Guide you through steps for transferring credits to Boise State
- Build course sequences for your pre-requisite courses
- Walk you through the application process
- Provide information to all students who are interested in Respiratory Care, including international and SACM students
- Inform various on-campus resources
Book the department tour and watch the Life and Breath video: Career Investigation
You will have an opportunity to talk to currently enrolled students and able to see our classrooms, labs, and equipment. We will be offering department tour every fall and spring semester. We will post tour sign-up sheet here when the tour becomes available.
Continue your career investigation: Confirm your interest
After you meet an advisor, attend the facility tour, and watch the video, we can recommend further research in the field of Respiratory Care and confirm your interest with these resources:
- look into related organizations
- shadow/interview current Respiratory Therapists
Don’t hesitate to contact the department: You are always welcome!
Please refer to Undergraduate Catalog to find details about admission, registration, fees, financial aid, housing, student activities, student services, and other policies and procedures.