|Start Term||Application Deadline|
|Fall Semester||July 15*|
*Applications received after the deadline will be considered if there are still seats in the program and the applicant is able to meet the Graduate College’s admission requirements. If the program seats fill prior to this date, a waiting list will be started. There is limited space in the program so apply early.
Apply to the Healthcare Simulation Certificate Program
There are two steps to apply to the Healthcare Simulation Certificate. See below for more details on each of the steps.
- U.S. citizens and citizens of U.S. protectorates apply with degree seeking status to the Graduate College.
- Request official transcripts from every educational institution you have attended beyond high school and submit them to the Graduate College. See the Graduate College for instructions.
- Pay the one-time, non-refundable Graduate Admission Application fee online.
- INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS must satisfy the international admissions requirements and are currently not eligible for N-503 because of the on campus requirement. INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS would be able to register for N-SIM 501 and/or N-SIM 502 space permitting. See Admission steps for international students (below) for more information.
- For MILITARY BENEFITS information, please visit: http://veterans.boisestate.edu
- Complete the online application.
You must apply to the Graduate College prior to submitting an application for the program.
After all of your materials have been received, Boise State will make the following decisions.
Part 1-Admission to University
Boise State University will admit you to the Graduate College with Degree-Seeking status after we have:
- Confirmed your completion of baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Confirmed you have earned a 3.0 cumulative GPA (if below 3.0, then at least 3.0 GPA from last 60 credits)
Part 2-Admission to Program
After Part 1 has been completed, your application file will be reviewed by the Certificate Program Coordinator who will provide an admission recommendation to the Dean of the Graduate College. The Dean will make the final admission decision and notify you with an admission status letter.
Part 3-Registering for Classes
Admitted students will receive a unique student ID number and Boise State email address from the Graduate College in the admission status letter. The Certificate Program Coordinator will send admitted students information with instructions on how to register for classes, including how to complete an online orientation process.
NoticeReview the Boise State Academic Calendars for semester start dates and deadlines. Select the grey tab for the desired semester.
International students currently in the United States on an eligible visa, may participate in the certificate program after completing the admissions process. International students cannot register for courses until they are fully admitted. Apply through the International Admissions Office.