For over 55 years, the School of Nursing at Boise State University has been recognized as the largest Nursing program in Idaho promoting excellence in teaching, research, and service. A variety of courses and program options are available to fit your needs:
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing
- RN-BS Online/Distance Completion Option
- Masters Degree: Nursing of Populations
- Masters Degree: Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (AGNP)
- Post Master’s Doctoral Program: Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
You will have an opportunity to interact with our exceptional faculty, participate in travel abroad opportunities, take part in cutting-edge research, and learn in a technologically sophisticated environment.
For information regarding our programs, please call 208-426-4143 or email us at email@example.com. Please let us know how we can best serve your needs. We are here to help!