The B.S. Environmental and Occupational Health Program is accredited by the National Environmental Health Science and Protection Accreditation Council. The program offers a comprehensive academic education preparing students for employment in the dynamic fields of environmental protection, occupational hygiene and public health.
The mission of Boise State University’s undergraduate Environmental and Occupational Health Program is to provide students with a quality academic experience that enables them to think critically and apply scientific principles to preserve the global environment in which all humans work, live, and play.
- Provide a high quality education for practice and leadership in the field of Environmental and Occupational Health
- Enhance critical capacities for education and promote a stimulating academic environment
- Pursue innovative research on critical environmental and occupational health issues
- Position the program as an environmental and occupational health resource to public and private stakeholders
- Promote diversity of people and programs