The Center’s mission is to promote and enhance environmental health and occupational safety in Idaho through technical assistance, consultation, and outreach.
- To provide consultation to enhance the development and careers of environmental health and safety professionals;
- To assist regional communities, community planners, government agencies and businesses in educating the public, state, and local officials on issues related to environmental and occupational health and safety;
- To serve as a clearinghouse for gathering and disseminating information and providing leadership related to environmental and occupational health education;
- To serve as an academic center of excellence dedicated to providing practical information to help preserve and protect public health, safety and the environment, and;
- To enhance regional environmental health and safety through grass-roots, citizen-focused education.