Advancing Health Care for Athletes of All Kinds
- Boise State Athletic Training Center
- Clinical Experience During a Football Game
- Learning an Ankle Evaluation
- On-field injury evaluation
- Demonstrating shoulder rehabilitation
- Cranial Nerve Assessment
Varied clinical experiences in orthopedic and urgent care clinics, surgery, NCAA DI and DII athletic departments, physical rehabilitation, high schools, health clinics and hospitals, community sports organizations, professional sports.
- Classes begin in July 2018
- 50 credit hour curriculum over 24 consecutive months (2 years)
- 4 separate diagnosis and intervention courses
- 4 research and evidence based courses
An accelerated Bachelor’s to Master’s degree (3+2) 5-year program is also available to qualified Boise State University undergraduate students.
For Questions and Advising please contact:
Brittany Brillon: Assistant Program Director: firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-426-1053
Aggregate 3 Year BOC Pass Rate Data
Comparison of Boise State’s first time BOC pass rates to National rates spanning the previous 3-year’s aggregated totals.View accessible table of comparison of Boise State’s first time BOC pass rates to National rates spanning the previous 3-year’s aggregated totals.