- Welcome AGNP Preceptors
We appreciate your expertise, time, and knowledge.
At Boise State, we are dedicated to providing each nurse practitioner student with a high quality clinical experience. We value and appreciate the dedicated preceptors who guide, teach, and help prepare students for practice.
- Preceptors can anticipate a commitment of 128-192 hours over 14 weeks.
- Preceptors are eligible for status as affiliate faculty at Boise State.
- Students in clinical rotation are covered by professional liability insurance by Boise State and students are required to maintain personal health insurance.
- Rotation schedules are based upon the preceptor’s schedule and availability.
- One year post-licensure experience as a nurse practitioner, physician, or physician assistant.
- Strong communication, problem solving, teaching, advocacy, conflict resolution, and goal-setting skills.
- A willingness to provide regular evaluations and to deliver constructive feedback to students.
- A desire to share your knowledge as a mentor and teach – and to be an advocate for learning.
Contact Us with your Questions
If you are a current preceptor with questions about your student or you are interested in joining our preceptor team, we invite you to contact us.
Contact: Nicole Loos-Bartlett, DNP, PNP-BC
Assistant Clinical Professor
Phone: (559) 681-6000