Skip to Main Content
Mobile Menu

How to Locate an Advisor

Future Broncos

If you are not yet a student but are looking to speak with an advisor please use the following information to locate an advisor:

Current Broncos

If you have a declared major or have decided on an area that you are interested in studying, contact one of our academic advisor or the department for advising assistant. The list below will help you to make contact with an advisor in your field of study.

You can declare your major in and designate an advisor by completing a Student Information Update Form. Take the completed form to the Registrar’s Office A110.