Leading Researcher in Simulation Hired as New Endowed Chair for Nursing
Internationally-recognized simulation researcher Suzan Kardong-Edgren, PhD, RN, ANEF, has been named the Joanna "Jody" DeMeyer Endowed Chair in Nursing at Boise State University School of Nursing.
State of the Art High Fidelity Simulation Center
The six room simulation center uses high fidelity manikins and standardized patients to ensure quality learning experiences.
Welcome to School of Nursing!
- RN-BS Online/Distance Completion Track Recognized for Quality
- Graduate Student and Faculty Publish Article
- Staff Invited Panelist at Idaho Partnership on Higher Education and Disability
- School of Nursing Faculty Present At Veterans Administration
- Distance Learning Profile: Respiratory Care and Nursing