Leading Researcher in Simulation Hired as New Endowed Chair for Nursing
Internationally-recognized simulation researcher Suzan Kardong-Edgren, PhD, RN, ANEF, has been named the Joanna "Jody" DeMeyer Endowed Chair in Nursing at Boise State University School of Nursing.
State of the Art High Fidelity Simulation Center
The six room simulation center uses high fidelity manikins and standardized patients to ensure quality learning experiences.
Welcome to School of Nursing!
- Students Host Meningitis Immunization Clinics
- State Board of Nursing Approves Online Nursing Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Program at Boise State University
- Nursing Faculty Gives Interview to Wysing Arts Centre at the University of Cambridge
- Nursing Staff and Faculty Earn Quality Matters Certification
- Nursing Students Assist Department of Health and Welfare in Health Screenings for Micron Employees