State of the Art High Fidelity Simulation Center
The six room simulation center uses high fidelity manikins and standardized patients to ensure quality learning experiences.
SON Faculty and Staff 2013
Welcome to School of Nursing!
- Researchers to Conduct Maternal and Child Health Needs Assessment for State of Idaho
- Faculty Presents Pilot Study Findings at International Simulation Meeting
- Cindy Clark Speaks at Nursing Research on the Green in Wisconsin
- Prengaman Shares Research on the Nursing Community Apgar Questionnaire
- Jody DeMeyer Endowed Chair in Nursing Speaks at First United Arab Emirates Clinical Simulation Conference